Guest Blog for Qwear!
Wanna increase your blogger street cred? We are looking for fashionistas with unique experiences to share with the Qwear community!
- Are you gender fluid, or do you love fucking with gender? How do you balance budget and wardrobe size when buying clothes across the gender spectrum?
- Transfeminine dyke style suggestions and tips, in particular for those with larger builds.
- Personal account from a masculine presenting female assigned person of color, and experiences within your community around gender presentation and style
- How to rock menswear and heels. Email me; I have the photos for the post!
- Interview or Exposé on famous/awesome queer or androgynous dresser. LIKE ESTHER QUEK! And Jenna Lyons….
- Fedoras - how to wear them. Why can some people pull them off and not others?
- Best places for Queers to shop in San Francisco. We’ve got a lot of San Francisco followers, so let’s celebrate the queertastic city with a post!
- Sexism in fashion: how does traditional women’s attire limit them and how does traditional mens’ give them power? A humorous piece with hidden theoretical value, lots of pictures, and examples of feminine clothing that are also empowering.
- Femme shoes and levels of formality! Annnnnd go
- Style Thief, Qwear edition. Dressing in Tegan and Sara’s latest looks (2013)
- Queers of Color: We are looking for a feature on what colors to pick for various skin tones
- Binding 101: Safe binding practices and recommended brands
Send proposals for these topics or ideas of your own to Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even more awesome if you can include a writing sample or link to something you wrote. I’m excited to hear from you!
Some guest post examples that totally knocked my socks off:
These Bulbous Toes Have Got to Go
Shopping on a Budget: Plus-Sized Masculine Work Clothes
Skirts as Menswear