Anonymous asked: Hi. I want to dress androgynously, but I have a kind of big (irony coming) problem. I am tiny (irony). I am 5'4 and 110 pounds. I cannot find ANYTHING but things in the little boys section. Help?
Yea. Hehe. First of all, I need a petite menswear-rockin fashion consultant. Anyone? Email me if you fit the bill: email@example.com
Have you tried Topman’s things? They go ridiculously small. Like, I take an S in their shirts, and they go down to XXS. Their pants also go down to 28S.
I also came across this Short Shrifted blog a while ago and they have really helpful tips! Cis men, but still applicable.
Once we get an expert in the house they will be able to help more.
- jaycz12 likes this
- colortothebeat likes this
- intothelighticommandthee likes this
- not-a-lot-going-on said: I’m 5’1” and find topman t shirts fit nicely (I’m also large chested - I tick a lot of the androgynous difficulty boxes haha). I tend to get girls’ jeans in a 28 which is a size bigger than usual so I can wear them lower and more androgynously :)
- stegoscope said: Im 5’6” but 105 lbs. American Aparrel has unisex shirts that in xxs are good for a skinny person. If you’re okay with darts in your clothing, womens buisnesswear is a gold mine. Check out jcrew and bananna republic. You can always hem your pants.
- theexpresstraintofuckedupville likes this
- nepenthe-for-the-panda likes this
- noris512 likes this
- alwaysalexxx likes this
- kadecraveschocolate said: crew cuts? Still little boys, but more sophisticated styles.
- rabbivole said: I adore Topman but I’m 5’2 and ~95, and their XXS are still too large on me :(
- cantkilltherobot likes this
- qwear posted this