Boots For Bigger Feet!
Anonymous asked: I am a bigger girl, who normally dresses more femme with hints of masculine. I really want to wear boots but I don’t know where to look for ones that aren’t too butch but not horribly girly. I have found a few but they don’t fit. Side note, I have huge feet. If you have any suggestions I would be so happy.
Blake says: Howdy there! I have two pairs of Clark desert boots and a pair of Duck boots from L.L. Bean. I wear about a 9 in men’s and a 10/11 in women’s — so my feet are far from small. Combat boots don’t fit me well — my feet are too wide for most varieties. If you really want to wear combat boots and have wide feet like me, men’s are your best bet. While they are more expensive, they will fit you better. However, be careful with men’s combat boots — they get big and clunky reallll quick. Below are my picks for boots. Hope this helps!
Oakwood Suede Clarks desert boots-$109.99, available in a slew of colors and materials
L.L. Bean duck boots, 6 inch, $119 available in various heights (6in, 8in, etc) and colors
- jackyygonzalez reblogged this from qwear
- maeinmaryjanes said: Doc marten Maryjanes are great because they can be butch with jeans or femme with a dress or skirt.
- cake9 likes this
- coinlocker likes this
- travelsandfashion reblogged this from qwear
- modus-trollens likes this
- comfortsme likes this
- sashareads said: for women’s shoes, try barefoottess.com (they carry sizes 10-15) A men’s normal width often corresponds to a women’s wide, so if you don’t have wide feet, men’s shoes may not fit that well.
- shariden said: Vegetarian Shoes (the UK brand, sold in the USA) also has men’s shoes that work on my large and wide feet.
- mattieskisses likes this
- winged likes this
- lalalo4sho reblogged this from qwear
- queerplusfashion reblogged this from qwear
- fuckitround2now likes this
- tashkil13 likes this
- fred-ex likes this
- qwear posted this